A new, 9-11-like, truth-wave seems to be developing as we type. THREE worst case scenarios where all NINE automatic valves across NINE separate emergency backup systems are held shut by the controller when no power should have been present to prevent them from activating, can only mean sabotage. There is a new article — backed up by lots of facts, figures, expert commentary, pictures and article links — that is making several shocking claims, and proves the following facts (The article link is in bold red just after this list and the two first videos:)

• That the Stuxnet virus was introduced and activated in Japan already before the Tsunami.
  • That reactor 3 should not have blown up the way it did, except for by a VERY strong explosive force.
  • That the blown up reactor no. 4 in Fukushima, was actually de-fueled, and should not have blown up at all.
  • That the Tsunami earthquake may have been over-rated into a number 9 caliber one that should have caused MUCH more damage than it did.
  • That the caliber Tsunami like the one that took place in and around Sendai, would need at least a no. 9 on the Richter scale.
  • That video surveillance in and around the Fukushima reactor was begun 4 months before by a Dimona Israeli company
  • Who had a direct internet line into the reactor at the time of the explosion, unknown to Japanese authorities, at the time!

Listen to the Truther Girls. God bless her.

Well for the finer details of this developing braking alternative news story go to the article, that has a lot of the details like this article:

Do your own research, and draw your own conclusions, and don’t just accept mainstream news conclusions, ask questions!
And keep your fingers crossed in prayer to the Almighty, that you may be found worthy to escape all these things, that are to “shortly come to pass!”, as it says in Revelation.

The “Countdown to Armageddon” was started in 1948, by the establishing of the political state of Israel. At the same time the real Israel of God’s children are being gathered together out of all nations to receive the Lord and welcome Him at His soon coming. May God bless and keep us all as safe as possible, as we obey Him by getting out His Good News of the Gospel! Are you?

Another back up of the article…

And another one…..

and one more…(for some too lazy to click links, you have to spell it out!)

And another one…. (Thank God this is REUTERS‘ “conspiracy theory”!)

And now my bandwidth is exceeding to help lazy link-clickers.

New NASA research points to possible HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami

SEE OUR NEW ARTICLE ABOUT A ‘UFO’ VIDEO, PUMPING UP ELECTRO MAGNETIC OR PLASMA POWER, APPEARING TO CAUSE A VOLCANIC ERUPTION?

MORE ON STUXNET: VIDEO

(Visited 392 times, 1 visits today)

Related Posts:

15 comments for “Did Stuxnet Sabotage Cause Fukushima Disaster? Was the “9.0″ Tsunami Overrated or a Bomb?

1. June 15, 2011 at 5:54 pm

You write, “There is a new article — backed up by lots of facts, figures, expert commentary, pictures and article links — that is making several shocking claims, and proves the following facts:”

It is unclear to me which “new article” you are referring to. Please do clarify. I think it would be better if you had “new article” hyperlinked so people can go directly to that article.

2. Power Point Paradise
    June 16, 2011 at 1:03 am

It IS hyperlinked right after the list of points and the first TWO videos, under the Truther girl video, called http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html. It is blue and underlined. How did you miss it.

3. June 16, 2011 at 11:31 am

You call video testimony by unknown persons, “facts”? Hard EVIDENCE? What are THEIR sources? Are Youtube clips called “articles”? I don’t think so. A web page may be called an article, by unless written by a person of authority who has evidence they can prove in a court of law, how do we know is is just more disinformation? How do we know we can trust them? Maybe they were misled by anti-nuclear activists? The NWO DOES want to get rid of the nuclear industry, you know? Cheap power means prosperity and a thriving middle class, exactly what the Elite want to eliminate. Just the fact I can type this message on my own near state of the art PC shows I’m still middle class in spite of living only less than 1/10 of what the average middle class person makes.

4. June 16, 2011 at 11:41 am

In the bullet list of 7 points you brought out, point 5 is erroneous. The earthquake did NOT take place in Sendai!!! It was deep in the Pacific 72 kilometers from the coast. I saw ZERO damage in Sendai. Better check your facts before you post them, brother.

5. June 16, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Independent “scientist” Lauren Moret is absolutely full of CRAP when she says, “Fukushima’s 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.” She’s an anti-nuclear activist for sure. I trust her testimony as far as I can throw her. She’s a good example of a spreader of disinformation. I wonder whose payroll she is on?

Well, enough said about this subject. I won’t be back here for a while. Just thought you might like to hear some opinions from a person living less than half a days drive from the Fukushima reactors.

6. Power Point Paradise
    June 16, 2011 at 2:12 pm

The map that is the main graphic with this article shows clearly that the earthquake is in the ocean. I just couldn’t call it a “Pacific Earthquake” or “oceanic earthquake at this and this coordinate?” Now could I? So I called it the earthquake near Sendai, as that seemed to be closest to point Zero! My fault. But are you just nitpicking a bit? And if that is the only point that was “wrong”, then now–after my clarification–all 7 are, to say the least, shocking. Are you trying to defend the Japanese? Me too! Or are you trying to defend Israeli cyber terror? I am not attacking the Japanese. I am defending the Japanese. If this was a terror attack of a new kind–scalar weapons or HAARP–then someone should stick up for Japan. They couldn’t even find out that this Dimona company had video insight into the reactor which could have been a help, until much later. And do you think for a moment that Japan is going to rock the boat by naming Stuxnet and thus attacking the US and Israel? That be suicide! So who will ask these questions? Who will find out what really happened. Was it really a 9.0 Richter earthquake? Someone who speaks and reads and loves Japanese, could do research into it and find out for sre. The rest of us can only wonder and ask questions. That’s how 9-11 started, because a Frenchman Thierry Meissan was asking questions, “Does the Boeing fit in that small Pentagon hole?” NOBODY here is attacking the poor Japanese. Au contraire, we are standing up for her against a possible stuxnet attack and a anthropogenic (man-made) Tsunami. What we need is not nitpicking the questions, but someone finding answers to legitimate questions, “What really happend to poor Japan and the poor Japanese on 4/11. The so-called “alternative” media so far haven’t touched it with a ten foot pole! What is your explanation for that last video? Or is it just “photoshop”? Bright lights like that have been seen quite a few times at big earthquakes, even in Peru and Chile. Electro Magnetic power it looks like. What do you wonder and think about, or are you only trying to defend what is not being attacked?

7. Power Point Paradise
    June 16, 2011 at 2:15 pm

You said it. ZERO damage! That is not the result of a 9.0 earthquake. See my last comment for the “Sendai” label. A 9.0 earthquake should have destroyed lots more buildings than it did. And I don’t mean the Tsunami. The QUAKE.
    UPDATE: You are misrepresenting me. I never said, the Sendai earthquake in my write up. This is what I wrote:

Are you perhaps nitpicking a bit? ;)

ACTUALLY: I was actually careful in my write-up, as I have a friend in Japan who is very defensive of Japan–GBH!–and he ough to know better than me on points. And so I mainly asked questions! :)

8. Power Point Paradise
    June 16, 2011 at 2:27 pm

This article is not about Leuren Monet. Forget Leuren Monet. Jim Stone, me, and others like the “truthergirls” (who happens to quote Monet), are asking legitimate, pertinent questions about Israeli STUXNET, the Dimona 12, and this event. And I wonder if anybody else is really concerned enough to ask those? (hint?) See my other replies.

9. June 17, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Asking questions is perfectly legit. Having opinions is also OK. But to make statements as facts without giving credible authoritative references to those statements is not OK. To do so without references from authoritative sources to back them up may be merely parroting disinformation, don*t you think?

There are two points in your list I find obvious error.

“That the Tsunami earthquake may have been over-rated into a number 9 caliber one that should have caused MUCH more damage than it did.”

“That the caliber Tsunami like the one that took place in Sendai, would need at least a no. 9 on the Richter scale.”

These two points are mixed up and erroneous.. The earthquake caused the Tsunami, and the Tsunami was NOT “in” Sendai as you say, it covered the entire eastern coast of the Tohoku area of Japan from Aomori to Ibaragi, not only the coast of Miyagi Prefecture of which Sendai is only a small part of. The reason Sendai was not damaged by the earthquake is clearly understood by the fact that the earthquake was NOT IN Sendai! It was deep in the ocean over 40 kilometers from Sendai. Is it “nitpicking” to insist on accurate information? If I, a person who lives in an area Japan that is neighbor to Fukushima and who visited Sendai after the earthquake, and who can listen to the news in Japanese, can easily see the inaccuracies of 2 statements in the list of 7, why would I think you have your facts straight about the other 5? I need *hard evidence* from people who are in authority to give it. Have YOU been to the infected areas? What authoritative Japanese person have you interviewed face to face? Tell me who and what they have to say and I’ll be glad to listen.

10. June 18, 2011 at 12:05 am

Even the very title of this article is off. “Was the “9″ Tsunami …” That is not correct. It was a magnitude 9 EARTHQUAKE, not tsunami. [NITPICKING: Titles are supposed to be short & catchy, contain the Main info in telegram style, and are interpretative.] All of TOHOKU (Northeast area) and KANTO (Tokyo and vicinity ) shook from that earthquake! [right! Earthquakes normally "SHAKE", that is true! We have also personally experienced as much here in Taiwan. :)] How do I know? From personal witness to the fact experiencing the earthquake in Tokyo and hearing reports from Niigata on the Sea of Japan, the opposite side of Northern Honshu from the epicenter, and Aomori city, the largest city in Northern Honshu over 400 kilometers to the north of Sendai. Never before in Japan was an earthquake felt at the same time by so many people over such a massive area. To hear that the earthquake was a 9 magnitude is no surprise considering that the entire northern part of Japan shook, and shook hard and long, but not so hard to cause major damage by the earthquake itself. The epicenter of the quake was in the Pacific. If it had occurred under Tokyo, millions could have died and Tokyo would have been destroyed. The very movement of an area more than 300 kilometers wide and 700 kilometers long was enough to cause the massive tsunami that occurred in the Pacific which destroyed all the small towns up and down the coast of Northeast Japan. We are talking not just about Sendai, but an area hundreds of kilometers long. Better get your facts straight or you lose credibility. Why risk losing readership toward all the other things you want to tell people on your site by not taking a few minutes to make sure your statements are accurate? [Maybe it wAS a 9.0 earthquake, maybe NOT, but that doesn't negate a possibility of it being man-made, or at least taken advantage of by STUXNET. Benjamin Fullford claims he has inside information that it was man-made. He also lives in Japan. I do not subscribe that much to Fullford, but can we not ask questions?]

11. Power Point Paradise
    June 18, 2011 at 12:50 am

Have you read the article and all the links? I found the article and links all very convincing. Do you realise how strong a 9.0 earthquake is supposed to be? Check out the graphic file link in THE article.
    The main message of the article is the STUXnet attack that may have taken place, where so many things went wrong in the Nuclear plant that it is very suspicious. THE article mainly treats the strange phenomena in the Fukushima plant, NOT the Tsunami as much. The Tsunami MAY have been a cover for the nuclear tragedy.
    I guess we shall again agree to disagree. Lots of love, Bro.

12. Power Point Paradise
    June 18, 2011 at 12:53 am

OK
    Suppose this Stuxnet attack really DID take place, as alleged, wouldn’t you want to know about it? And wouldn’t you want to tell the dear Japanese people about it? That is my entire motivation in this matter. You can’t wait until you have all the facts, to ask legitimate questions? They might do it somewhere else, and it seems that even American Nuclear stations are having malfunctions right now in the flood area. That is certainly quite suspicious, all these failures in such a short time span. I don’t report just for reader numbers. I am happy if I can reach more, but I just report or mention what I think is suspicious. Nothing wrong with that.

13. Power Point Paradise
    June 18, 2011 at 2:38 am

No I don’t call videos facts. They are the warm-up for the RED COLOUR HYPERLINKED ARTICLE, that trots out LOTS OF FACTS. How could you miss it.
    UPDATE: I HAVE NOW POSTED QUITE A FEW NEWSPAPER ARTICLES TO BACK UP SOME STUFF. You could have found those for yourself, if you had thoroughly read Jim’s article.

14. June 18, 2011 at 7:51 am

All I’m asking for is information from credible sources of authority. Who is Jim Stone? Never heard of him. It seems to me the very foundation of his supposition is that the earthquake could not have been a magnitude 9 because of little relative damage. Is Jim Stone a seismologist? What other seismologists are saying the same thing? Doing a simple internet search shows me people are parroting Jim Stone.

IMHO, it is not nitpicking to insist on accurate language. Earthquakes and tsunamis may be related but are not the same thing. Tsunami’s are not assigned numbers of magnitude.

BTW, I’m sitting in Aomori city among friends who are active in visiting the tsunami area and ministering to the victims. They do not agree with Jim Stone’s statement of the lesser magnitude of the quake. And if he is wrong about that, I’m certainly not going to get into all the other statements he makes. One lie causes a loss of credibility about everything else. Who else is saying what he is saying? All I see are only people who parrot Stone.

I think I’ve said enough. Sayonara kyodai.