What is wrong with the churches acc. to Curry Blake

Curry What is wrong with the churches acc. to Curry BlakeGreat message for all Christians (and churchians) to leave the old traditions behind and let compassion drive us OUT onto the streets to reach the lost and preach the Gospel to them (plus lay hands on the sick), then God promised to take care of us. (Mat 6:33) That’s for them who are already regenerated and have become a child of God. Jn 1:12

Next, God wants us to do unto others what we want others to do unto us! Tell them sweetly how to receive Jesus and pray with them. We know how Jesus Himself was a practicing street Christ(ian) rather than a church-christian. He practiced his faith probably at least 12 hours per day, hoofing it on the dusty roads of Palestine, day in day out, for over three years, together with his followers/ disciples, and that we should follow in his footsteps.

Did you know it doesn’t say anywhere in the Bible that one should go to church on Sunday or any other day? But it does say that we ought to “GO ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature!” (Mk 16:15) And don’t hand us that “neglecting the fellowship” mantra. “Where TWO or THREE (witnessing followers anywhere!) are together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them!”

Blake is funny too! He eats unhealthy stuff and drinks carcinogenic Coke, trusting God’s promise that “if ye shall eat any deadly thing it will not harm you!” Well, you better have FAITH for that one! I don’t! Unless there is nothing else. But the difficult times are coming that that may be our only salvation physically, to survive the coming famines and pestilences. “He that is weak, eateth herbs!” I have never felt so good since we started eating organic vegetables. Right now I guess I am “weak”. I hope Blake survives the aspartame in Diet Coke. Many have died from it. “According to your faith be it unto you.” Enjoy this activating video!

GREAT STUFF ABOUT PROTECTION AND CHRISTIANS!

FOR ALL THE VIDEOS GO HERE:

(Visited 1,309 times, 1 visits today)

Related Posts:

6 comments for “What is wrong with the churches acc. to Curry Blake

1. David Crisp
    September 30, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Have loved over the years hearing DHT & also on You-tube would love to get the writing or manuals
    Have prayed for a guy with 5 brain aneurysms who was in a veggy state over the last 3 months he has improved he now can walk in a frame (he was paralysed on left side) go every week & pray for him every week I see an improvement
    I thank you so much for your teaching I am 67yo. Have walked with pentacostals for 60+ years this teaching is so right.
    Love Dave Crisp

2. Power Point Paradise
    September 30, 2012 at 11:09 pm

What is DHT?
    Lu

3. David Crisp
    October 1, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Divine Healing Technician

4. Power Point Paradise
    October 2, 2012 at 12:27 am

IC tks!

5. SoulinChrist
    July 2, 2013 at 1:02 am

Curry Blake is a FALSE PROPHET, I heard him saying: ” I don’t have time to be kind, nice and gentle…”. Remember fruits of the Spirit: love, kindness, but love is the greatest of all… A prophet or teacher that doesn’t have love is out of Christ’s body, period. We should pray for him but not follow or believe him. That’s how we can recognize false prophet from real prophet: LOVE.

6. Power Point Paradise
    July 2, 2013 at 2:31 am

Dear SoulinChrist
    Hello! How are you! Are you feeling fine today? How is your mood? I hope you have been feeling fine! When we are out of sorts all of us can really say some mean, out of the spirit, or worse kind of things. None of us is above it. That is why we ALL have to give account some day of EVERY idle word we have spoken. Are your words always nice and loving? Here you accuse a fellow saint of Christ of “being a false prophet” for just a few words he said. What is worse? You accusation or what he said?
    This is the problem so many professing Christians have: We can be so darn judgmental! So much that we turn off the unsaved souls still sitting on the fence, and of course especially those whose minds were already made up. When we point a finger, three point right back to us. (Try it! See how your middle, ring and little fingers point back to you? Amazing huh?)
    To give you a more scripture based answer, look how JESUS discerned true or false prophets, comparing them to trees. He said in Mat 7.

20 “Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” and v.16 “Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?” 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.”

How in the world could Jesus via Curry heal so many people, when he is such an evil tree? How could he win people to Christ through his ministry if he is such a thorny, thistly person?” Our fruit is other Christians, not our lovey-dovey words. An apple tree brings forth apples. A Christian brings forth other Christians. How many people have you won to the Lord? I know Curry has! And I am not even one of his followers!
    Suppose we would judge YOU by all your words. You never said anything in haste that you afterward regretted? Of course you have. So then you would also be a “false prophet”, IF that were the measuring stick. But thank God it isn’t.
    If you judged Jesus by your standard, HE would be a “false prophet” too. He berated the disciples, called people “foxes, serpents”, etc. He ignored the blind man and the Syro-Phoenician Greek lady for quite a while. And told the Pharisees OFF!
    Your standard is quite high. But “with what measure you meet, it will be measured to you again!” Careful sir! You break the bridge of mercy you have need of yourself! I actually feel your judgmental words are more thorny and thistly than Curry saying “I don’t have time to be kind, nice and gentle…”.
    Maybe we should look a little deeper! No? What did he mean! Perhaps he meant that he is so busy saving and healing folks, that he has no time to put up with thorny thistly people who accuse him and want to get him off the wall. I don’t know. But I can certainly relate to that. In my ministry I have the same problem often. Judgmental Holier-than-thou Christians who slow you down by finding fault, criticising, and then expecting a nice lovey-dovey answer on top of it? Sorry, I don’t have time for that either!
    I am actually trying that here, right now, to be as kind as possible to you to make you see the light. I hope you can receive it. I hope you will be a kind, nice, gentle Child of God rather than a judgmental, critical, thorny, thistly Pharisee! The first go to Heaven, and the last? Not sure. It depends, whether they “learn what this meaneth: “I will have mercy, and not sacrifice!”
    Dear SoulinChrist. I wish you a lovely kind and merciful day! Love & Peace, Lu.