YOU still on Facebook? Watch this! And this satire is making fun of YOU!

wakeup YOU still on Facebook? Watch this! And this satire is making fun of YOU!A great ‘Onion’ video to mull over, in their dumbed-down minds? (IF they watch it!)

You are being lived folks. Like the kids horsing around in a little boat on the Niagara River, and they didn’t notice the sign that said: “Do not go past this sign! POINT OF NO RETURN!” And they couldn’t hear the warning calls from some concerned people on the banks. They were swept to their doom. Is it you? Then turn to Jesus Christ now! Today! He is the only one that can save you from your dumb condition, and give you discernment what and who is deceiving you.  Zuckerberg won’t save you. He said it! That you are “dumb f**ks!” They are mocking you!

ZUCKERBERG’s 10 seconds of evil!

(Visited 79 times, 1 visits today)

Related Posts:

6 comments for “YOU still on Facebook? Watch this! And this satire is making fun of YOU!

1. July 17, 2012 at 4:25 pm

My friend, you are using the “Onion” as a resource?! Doesn’t sound too credible to me. Fact: If you want the privacy and security you seek for, I advise you to close down your website and never to touch any form of electronic communication device. “Too extreme” you say? So is not using social networking though it’s the only way to keep track of many friends and contacts.

2. Power Point Paradise
    July 18, 2012 at 2:50 am

The Onion’s satire is great! And in this case based on actual facts that the CIA is behind Facebook. See the video in related articles for more of these pure facts! Love & peace! :)

3. July 18, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Brother, please tell me the difference between posting articles on Facebook and posting articles on your website? I’ll tell you one difference: On Facebook your legal name and street address is not visible to the world unless you want it to be. But your domain name registration information IS visible to the world via “WHOIS”!

Think the CIA doesn’t have it? You could have spent 10 extra $ a year to register your domain via proxy like I did, but you needed to do that in the very beginning when you registered that domain name. It’s too late now. If you thought you were concealing your identity before, I hope you think again about it.
    [THANX FOR HELPING'M ALONG! :) ]
    Love and peace.

4. July 18, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I do agree the Onion’s satire is great. If you posted it for the humor value, cool, it was funny. But if you posted it for security concerns, I think you may not realize you yourself have no security just by have your own website.

Who posts everything they do on Facebook? You can post as much or as little personal information as you choose, the same choice anybody who has their website has. But a website is even MORE visible to the world than a Facebook account. Anybody who posts a controversial message to the world knowing they may make enemies by doing so, IS endangering their security and privacy. And if we are talking about the security problem of assoications with friends and contacts, I think “they” already know who my friends are. Email itself is a security problem.

5. January 18, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Hey! Your video link is broken, but I found another one!

Keep fighting the good fight! This is one of the most important fb videos ever…. satire is truly more real than our fake reality we are fed by mainstream media.

6. Power Point Paradise